Prefix for CCD 08 Sunflower
Parts for CCD-8 prefix for sunflower harvester
The shafts, sprockets, blades, gears, belts, gears, splines...
Spare parts for the console for sunflower CCD 08 Combine
The header CCD 8 is mounted on all Slavutich harvesters, Don-1500, CLAAS, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Top Liner, New Holland and et al.
- Filing stems occurs in the absence of tilt in the direction of channel setting and enables the header to operate at high speeds, increasing it produces.
- with the lack of longitudinal conveyors which deliver cut sunflower baskets on transverse auger increase the reliability of the CCD-8.
- The cut stalks is carried out smoothly and unstressed occurs via 2-circular blades, reducing losses and increasing the amount of the collected harvest. On these special knives used. grippers for applying the truncated baskets on the intake auger more smoothly.
- Hood channels configured with special boards which reduces spillage of the grains of the header.
- In order to avoid jamming of stems on the front panel fixed reflecting screens .
Characteristics CCD 8
- the number of rows is eight pieces
- row spacing -. 700mm
- -component width 5600mm
- header productivity - 5.6 m/h
- header working speed up to 12 km/h
- header mass is not more than 1,700 kg
- header size (d * w * h) - 2600 * 6090 * 1480mm
Working speed CCD 8 consider speed up to 12 km/h.. Loss of seed thus constitute no more than 2%.